All the different holsters are made carefully by experienced companies like the Kirkpatrick Leather Company. Each material for the holsters is selected with quality and durability in preference. From assembling the elements to giving the finishing touches, every step is crucially done with the view of an eagle’s eye.
The manufacturers and designers at this company are the most skilled and experienced ones, hence providing you with the finest product.
Steps to built holsters
- The starting step is to cut the best part of the hide.
- Then the holster is dyed with rich permanent color to give a classy look that matches your firearm.
- In the next step, the holsters are stitched with precision using seven cord bonded nylon thread. Double stitching is done in all the critical areas of the holsters.
- While re-holstering, the holsters are kept open and then molded by hands to give them a perfect fit with stability.
- The next step is to give it a smooth finish. This is done by using sand and is burnished by hand to all the edges of the holster. This process is important to prevent moisture from entering the edges of the leather and damaging it.
- The final step is polishing and giving it a clear coating finish for its protection.
All these steps are followed in making the crossdraw leather holsters, custom leather holsters, leather shoulder holsters, etc.
The attachment belts are also made with fine and best-quality leather. A heavy 9 oz. saddle leather is used for it. They are lined and have brass hardware equipped with 24 hand-molded bullet loops.
The belt and holsters can be purchased separately as per your choice. The company provides holsters for Colt and Ruger single-action and some double-action revolvers.
Different leather accessories
Along with holsters and belts, the Kirkpatrick Leather Company provides high-quality accessories too. They offer concealment accessories like cuff holders, mag carriers, and light holders. All types of the single mag, double mag, and concealable mags are provided. No other company provides you with a spare leather carrier other than Kirkpatrick Leathers. These accessories for crossdraw leather holsters, custom leather holsters, leather shoulder holsters are made in accuracy and detail. These accessories lasts for a long.
The Double Mag Pouch- model 62 D, Double Short Mag- model 72 D, Stinger Holder – model 88S, Compact Cuff Holder – model 28S and Open Cuff Case – model 63 are some quality accessories available for you.
Types of leather belts
The best quality with strong material leather belts at Kirkpatrick Leathers are available for every holster. The models are B-75 Belt – 1.75 tapered – model B75, B-55 Belt- 1.5 Straight – model B55, B-70 Belt – 1.5 Ranger- medal B70, and the B-45 Belt – 1.5 tapered – model B45.
Each belt is equipped with pure leather and fully lined construction. Each type of holster like the crossdraw leather holsters comes with these accessories. The custom leather holsters and leather shoulder holsters also have attached and matching accessories belts with reliable, high-quality, and long-lasting accessories.